Monday, July 14, 2008

An Open Letter to Comcast

Dear Comcast,

As a customer who frequently has to call you in order to get my service restored due to various connectivity issues, I'd like you to please get a new repertoire of music. I am very very tired of hearing the instrumental version of "The Look of Love," and hearing the song in any other respect makes me want to blow my brains out. I'm sure you know that your customers have to call you over and over and over again, and are on hold for several minutes at a time, and the very least you can do is provide us with a litte variety every once in a while. That's all I'm saying. Thanks.

-Me

1 comment:

ComcastCares1 said...

Yani,

Thanks for the feedback. I'll be sure to communicate this to my contacts. Will you please let me know the phone number you called to reach us?

Also, I would like to assist on the connectivity issue. If you are interest in my assistance, please feel free to reply on the email address below.

Thanks!

Mark C.
Comcast Corp.
We_Can_Help@cable.comcast.com