Thursday, June 19, 2008

Guess who's biz-ack...

So I'm back at work after my whirlwind trip to Nigeria. I have returned to 12 voicemail messages and 209 emails. JOY. Being at work today is physically making me want to cry. Thank God we have our Annual Meeting today, so I'm really only at work for a half day. But it still sucks. I'm going to have to get the big can of Red Bull to make it through this afternoon's meeting.

I still don't feel like I'm back. I've forgotten all of my usual routines, and am actually shocked that I remembered how to drive this morning. I spent 2 weeks in Nigeria, having relinquished all control (re: driving, destinations, time limits, etc.), which made me feel totally impotent. Now that I have control back, I have no idea what to do with it. My brain actually feels like mush.

I had a great time, though. Stay tuned for a brief summary of my trip.

No comments: