Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Awash in Mediocrity

So, I finally got my new car on Sunday. Well, it's new to ME, anyway.

And as you may have guessed from the title of this entry, I got me a Toyota Corolla. Yes, I have joined the millions of people who are driving this car. And it's really not as mediocre as M.R. said! I mean, the gas mileage is already better than my old Jetta was. With a 29 city mpg rating, it beats my Jetta's highway rating! The only thing it really lacks is the sunroof, but I can live without that. Other than that, it's a reliable car with a great warranty, and I think it was an all-around great choice. Also, unlike my old car, it has a 6-disc in-dash CD changer, lots of storage space, "wood" accents, and probably won't break down every 3 weeks.

So I'm happy. I am back on the road. Now to re-conquer the highway...

No comments: