Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Rick Astley Channel

Boy, did I hit the 80s JACKPOT with the Rick Astley channel!!! Featured artists include, but are not limited to:

- The Cars
- Tears for Fears
- Mr. Mister
- the Thompson Twins
- Deniece Williams
- Jon Secada

Yeah, I'm a nerd, I admit. But I've just gotten a little tired of rap and whatnot lately. I don't even know what these folks are rapping about anymore.

Ex. Lil Wayne in the "Crying Out for Me" remix:

So I met this shawty the otha day
I got her numba called her up like what u doin
She say nothin
I say what's good?
She say not much
I say guess what
She say wassup
I say I think we should hook up
She say uhhh...
I say what?
She say but...
I say but... ?
Why u stuck?
She say ****
I say who?
She say not you
I say then who
She say you know
I know what?
You know who
I say I do?
She say you do


Trust me, it sounds stupid in the song.

No comments: